- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
RELM Accommodation and Events Limited collects, uses, and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so, we will collect and use this information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The type of information we may collect, and you voluntarily provide to us includes:
- Contact details
- IP Address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. Some examples of when we collect this information include:
- When filling in our contact form
- Use or view our website
- Entering competitions
How will we use your data?
Our company collects data so that we can:
- Respond to enquiries
- Help answer any questions you may have
- Respond to feedback about our company and services
- Resolve any issues or complaints
- Giving away prizes
How do we store your data?
RELM Accommodation and Events Limited securely stores your data both electronically and in paper form.
We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
What are your data protection rights?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have a number of rights free of charge. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in any circumstances, by making a request. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details below.
- The right to require us to correct any mistakes – if any of the personal information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, you may ask us to correct it. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details below.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that RELM Accommodation and Events Limited erases any records of your personal data, under certain conditions. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details below.
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) regulates data protection and privacy matters in the UK. For further information on each of these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the guidance from the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) here: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this policy or the information we hold about you, or you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, please contact us by the following means:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint, or you feel that RELM Accommodation and Events Limited has not addressed your concern to a satisfactory level, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Find the appropriate information and contact details here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.